Sunday, January 3, 2010

Moonee Ponds Monthly Healers Market


You can not say I dont give it a go!

Here I am shaking my booty along with friends Louise to my right, the co-ordinaor of the Moonee Ponds Healers Market, Mansour and Annalise the Belly-dancer and instructor for this particular dance.

It was fun to do and I also realised that Louise, Annalise and Mansour are all students of Tarot in Action. I remember thinking to myself that Tarot in Action is definitely in motion here. I also remember thinking when was the song going to end!

The 2010 dates for the Moonee Ponds Monthly Healing Market are:

Kellaway Ave Neighbourhood Centre
5 Kellaway Ave, Moonee Ponds
Melways Ref: 28 J6

10am - 4pm
1st Sunday of the Month

Free Entry!!

7th February
7th March
NO Market in April or May
6th June
4th July
NO Market in August
5th September
3rd October
7th November
5th December

Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment