Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gypsy readings on the Tall Ship, The Amsterdam


Here I am with my little friend Amanda, who looked after me all night, on the Tall Ship called The Amsterdam. The Amsterdam is making her way around Australia, from Sydney she has travelled down to Victoria and was parked at Williamstown Workshop Pier for a few days before heading off to Adelaide next.

I was very lucky and felt very priviledged to be on board such a beautiful Tall Ship. There were up to 40 sailors, boys and girls that ran and looked after the ship. What a wonderful way for them to travel around the world.

I was hired for the evening to do roaming Gypsy Tarot Readings for all the VIPs and guest which was a lot of fun! There were also artists and jugglers entertaining the guests, as well as yummy morsels of food and drinks of course. Aye ye matie har har!!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting to hear your experience Ru !!! I love your beaming smile xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Maria.
    It was just gorgeous to be on a real sailing Tall ship! And it was a full Moon too! You can see the Moon dancing amidst the ropes and and sails.

    ReplyDelete