Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Speaker at 7th International Feng Shui Convention, Singapore 19 Nov 2010

Grand Master Lillian Too was also a presenter from Melbourne Australia










Here I am in Singapore November 2010, where I was invited to speak about Numerology at this years International Feng Shui Association Convention.
It was a great honour to be a presenter amidst distinguished and honourable Grand Masters of Feng Shui.
You can see me in the middle with my momento at the end of the convention standing along side all the Grand Masters.
I have met wonderful people and new friends throughout this experience and will always treasure this wonderful memory.
I would humbly like to thank everyone who helped me with my presentation, Andre, Janene and Bruce, Yanni, Li Shi, Helga, Helena and Danny.
My Tarot friend Rowan Ong from Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment