Monday, November 9, 2009


The Healing Market in Moonee Ponds was fabulous once again, thank you to Louise and friends that really put on a fabulous show!! All the proceeds go to Louise's charity...Olivia Newton John Foundation.

I caught up with so many new and old friends. One friend I had not seen since I used to work at Telecom (known as Telstra today). Sold some of my products, did a few Tarot readings, and booked people in to do my Tarot program for next year, an all round successful day!!

I even got up on stage and danced to a Bollywood number with Annalise (shown in photo on Right) Louise also joined in the fun (shown in photo on Left) and so did Mansour a fellow. Then I realised Annalise, Louise and Mansour are all students of Tarot in Action, and I feel chuffed that we all got up there, broke through our egos and had some fun!

Watch this space for 2010 dates...

No comments:

Post a Comment