Monday, November 9, 2009


Here I am in Sydney attending the Mind Body Spirit Festival, I look forward to going away and having some fun in Sydney and I can't believe how quickly it all came and went already!!
The readings are always amazing and I also bought myself new clothes, new bag and new jewellery. I didn't plan to spend any money but there are so many gorgeous stalls, I recommend you start saving your monies because the Melbourne MBS Festival is on Fri 20th till Sunday 22nd Nov at Jeff's Shed.

Photo on Top: I share my time with the lovely Shaki (Angel readings at MBS) when I'm in Sydney, we have an absolutely wonderful time in the evenings dining together and showing each other all the new purchases.

Photo on Bottom: There is me, beautiful Cimone, Merv and Judy. These guys do all the hard yakka setting up, all the bookings and looking after all the readers at all the MBS around Australia.

Hope to see you at Melb MBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment